National Inter-League T20
American Cricket Federation (ACF) in conjunction with the Florida Cricket Conference (FCC) welcomes men’s hard-ball cricket leagues all over the USA to enter the 2013 edition of the T20 National Inter-League Men’s Cricket Tournament to be held in the world-renowned tourist destination of Orlando, Florida over the Columbus Day Weekend (Saturday, October 12 through Monday, October 14).
League stage followed by 1-2 elimination stages ensuring a minimum of three T20 matches per participating league team.
Eligibility: Team representing an active USA hard-ball men’s cricket league
Registration Deadline: Monday, August 26, 2013 or when 12 ACF member leagues register, whichever occurs first.
Registration Fee: $500 (ACF members), $600 (ACF non-members — fee includes 2013 ACF membership dues). Registration fee is non-refundable.
• League teams can reserve their spot by sending in a non-refundable deposit of $100 with balance due by the registration deadline using the attached registration form
• Above is subject to ACF member leagues being given preference over ACF non-member leagues in case there is oversubscription (12 team limit)
• If a league team cannot participate due to oversubscription (as determined by the ACF), its payment (deposit/fee) will be duly refunded
• Matches will start early morning Saturday, October 12 concluding with the finals on Monday afternoon, October 14
• Teams are asked to make their own transportation arrangements to arrive in Orlando by Friday night and stay through late afternoon on Monday
• Details of discounted hotel accommodations will be provided on the ACF website, or upon request, to team members, support staff and fans
• Teams are responsible for their own uniforms assuming use of white balls; uniform colors should be relayed to the tournament coordinator for confirmation
• National media coverage is being arranged
• Membership of the ACF confers the right to nominate candidates and to vote in the ACF December, 2013 Elections
• The Orlando area provides something for everyone to enjoy! That’s right, not only will the best cricketers from across the country be there to compete in a sport they love, but they can bring along their loving families and friends to Destination Orlando! Orlando is home to world famous theme parks such as Disney World (Magic Kingdom, Epcot Center, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom), Universal Studios (includes Islands of Adventure), Sea World (includes Discovery Cove and Aquatica), and Legoland! All the parks are within 30 minutes of each other and the FCC cricketing venues where the ACF cricket tournament will be played! As the US tourist capital this is a can’t miss opportunity for cricketers and their families!! Did we also mention the October weather in Orlando; mid to low 80’s with low humidity to make the 2nd Annual ACF inter-league tournament a family event in Destination Orlando!!”
If your league is interested in participating, please promptly send the following completed form along with payment to reserve your spot.
Online Registration – see below or click here
Mail-In / Email Registration Form
If you wish to pay via Paypal, please follow the link below after submitting your registration form. We will contact you via email or phone to verify your payment.
Paypal Payment: http://www.cricketfederation.org/?page_id=930
Mark your checks or money orders to ACF
Send your check or money order payment to: ACF Treasurer, Mike Thomas, 196 Rice Corner Road, Brookfield, MA 01506